My name is Eric Letendre, and I asked my friend, Craig, if I could write this letter.
Let me share my quick story.
I have suffered with stomach problems for years. When I first started having problems, it was called heartburn. Since then, it has been renamed acid reflux, GERD and more.
I started having problems while still in high school. Before I graduated, I was eating Rolaids and Tums like candy. My buddies would go to the local store to buy candy and soda, I would get packs of Rolaids.
This was before the days of Pepcid, Zantac or Prilosec being available over the counter.
My stomach problems continued and I eventually saw a doctor. This was back in the 80’s and the doctor prescribed four different laxatives. For some reason, the doctor believed that I was having a problem with bowel movements and I spent the next two weeks making sure I was close to a bathroom. Two weeks was all I could take and the heartburn was worse than ever.
Over the years, I developed different techniques to combat the acid that would literally make me double over in pain.
I drank gallons of baking soda and water, I started eating more because it would give me temporary relief. I would chug apple cider vinegar with meals when I felt it coming on.
I would wake up in the middle of the night and drive miles to find a 24 hour store to get antacids that I would quickly gobble down.
I’m embarrassed to share this…
During that time, my brother-in-law worked for a large pharmaceutical company and I used to sneak into his medicine cabinet and take some of his Pepcid before it was available over the counter. I am embarrassed to share this, but when you are in pain and can’t find relief, you do things you are not proud of.
This went on for years and then I remember the day I found out Pepcid was available over the counter.
I was like a kid at Christmas.
But that relief came with a price – and I’m not talking about money.
The price I paid was never being able to do anything without having a box of Pepcid close by. I remember taking a boat ride and nearly having a panic attack because I forgot to bring my Pepcid.
This was no way to live, but what choices did I have?
Well, it all changed the day I met Craig Fear and let me be very blunt. When I first scheduled a consultation with Craig, I thought he was nuts.
Seriously, I disagreed with much of what Craig advised me to do. In fact, I left and decided to completely ignore him and continued to suffer.
Luckily, Craig and I belonged to the same networking organization and I would see him on a regular basis. He gently kept asking after my health and reminding me of what steps I should take to help with my stomach issues.
After months of ignoring him, I finally “heard” him. He asked me to do just one thing – that’s it. He asked me to take one small step and report back to him. I halfheartedly agreed and went home and told my wife.
She enthusiastically agreed and we took the one simple step Craig advised.
By the end of the week, a very strange thing happened. I was not reaching for my box of Pepcid. I could go a complete day without having any heartburn.
I honestly couldn’t believe it. How had I gone all those years of suffering and with just one simple suggestion, my heartburn was gone?
My whole opinion about Craig’s advice changed. I wanted to know more and Craig gave me a complete step-by-step plan that would not only relieve my heartburn but would also help heal my stomach.
That plan is now available. It’s Craig’s new book.
“In 2007, I was diagnosed with GERD. My doctor immediately put me on Prevacid. After a few years it stopped working and I was switched to Nexium. In 2011, I met with Craig and I wasn’t prepared for the scope of good advice that he gave me. I couldn’t believe how good I felt after just a few weeks. After four years on acid-blockers I quit taking them and have not felt the need for them since.” – Janice B.
Here is what you’ll discover in Craig’s incredible new book:
- The little-known root cause to heartburn that the pharmaceutical industry doesn’t want you to know. (Big Pharma loves to keep us confused about this because antacids are some of the most profitable drugs on the market.) Page 24
- Exactly how popular drugs like Prilosec, Pepcid and Zantac compromise the acidity of your stomach that can 1.) Interfere with a chemical pathway that signals the stomach to produce acid 2.) Alter the naturally acidic environment in the stomach 3.) Keep you on these drugs for years. Page 22
- The prominent dentist that traveled the world in the 1930’s to discover the secrets to nutrition. (This amazing dentist studied many different cultures in remote areas of the world and found the “diet connection” that differs greatly from our modern processed diet.) Page 28
- The BIGGEST nutritional myth of the century and how it wreaks havoc on your health and stomach. (This myth is so big and has been told to you for so long, I guarantee you are going to reject and refuse to believe it the first time you read it.) Page 32
- Craig’s “quadruple bypass!” The four types of incredibly bad fats that you MUST bypass to achieve good gut health. (The food industry has spent BILLIONS to convince you these fats are healthy and good for you). Page 34
- The REAL secret behind grains. (Contrary to popular belief, grains are NOT the devil, but you do have to follow one important step when you consume them. Learn what the step is and how to safely eat grains.) Page 37
- The TRUTH about milk. (Low-fat, skim, whole? The entire subject of milk has become a disaster. Scare tactics, misinformation, even armed raids have resulted over the subject of milk. Finally, a voice of reason to help you wade through the maze of confusion about milk.) Page 45
- The real reason why your stomach is “bugging” you. (Discover how native cultures preserved foods to populate their stomachs with beneficial bacteria.) Page 53
- How to soothe and repair your digestive system so that you not only stop heartburn and GERD, but lay the foundation for it to NEVER return. (Follow Craig’s simple 3-Step Plan and find out for yourself.) Page 64
- Three words on page 65 that will make you want to jump and shout for joy. (I’m not kidding. Craig gives you full permission with these three words.)
- What the Russians know about making an extremely powerful digestive drink. (And how you can use this drink for a number of health benefits including: treating kidney stones, alkalizing your blood, promoting regularity, aiding digestion and cleansing your liver.) Page 69
- The one liquid antacid you can consume every day that will soothe digestive disturbances and promote good health. (This liquid antacid can be used if heartburn hits you after a meal.) Page 80
And a whole lot more including…
How to survive in the middle of a “food desert”…The simple “key” to success for eating well… Why you need to forget about meal plans and start using meal ideas… A famous chef’s advice on cooking… the one cookbook everyone needs in their kitchen… and even…
» What you need to know about supplements.
Today’s supplement industry is much like the Wild West. Deceptive health claims, misleading labels and little regulation have led many a consumer down an unhealthy dark path.
For most people reading this book, believe it or not, supplements won’t even be necessary.
“I’d been on an acid-blocker for many years and was about twenty pounds overweight. Craig introduced me to a dietary approach which was almost the exact opposite of what my doctor had been recommending. Not only did my heartburn fade away but so did those excess pounds. Best of all, it was so easy. I never once experienced hunger or cravings.” – Joe K.
Obviously, Craig has helped many to overcome their digestive and stomach problems – and he can help you too.
Part of the problem is the confusion around nutrition and health. Imagine, just a few weeks from now and you could go the entire day without reaching for Tums or taking a prescribed or over the counter drug to stop the pain of heartburn.
Imagine having a meal and not worrying about how it is going to sit in your stomach or how you’ll feel a half hour later.
And one last thing I almost forgot to mention. The steps Craig taught me and are covered in this book are easy. I mean real easy. There is no complicated system of meal planning and eating that you have to follow.
Anyway, if you’re ready for the solution to your heartburn, then this is the book for you. It’s an entertaining and informative book that you’ll enjoy and want to tell your long suffering friends and family about.
Just 30 short days from now, you’ll be glad you found this book.
Order your copy today and get started instantly.
The 30-Day Heartburn Solution is an ebook in PDF format, so you’ll be able to download it right away.
All the best,
Eric R. Letendre